PAGES 2k Network general meeting
- Zaragoza, Spain
- Contact person:
The goals of the meeting are to:
- Present the framework for Phase 3 of the PAGES 2k Network.
- Introduce the new PAGES 2k coordinators team.
- Discuss ideas for Phase 3 activities.
Lunch will be provided in the meeting room.
For logistical reasons (room size and catering), the maximum number of participants is 40. We therefore ask interested persons to register. Note that only OSM participants will be considered.
In your email, please briefly mention:
- Your name, current position and affiliation.
- If you had a role in the PAGES 2k Network during the first two phases (e.g. group leader, project member, PAGES 2k product co-author,...) or other relevant interactions.
- Your motivation to join the meeting and your ambitions for Phase 3.
- If you have ideas for a new PAGES 2k activity.
Please note, there will also be other opportunities (call for proposals, network teleconferences) for people to contribute to the planning of Phase 3, even if they aren’t able to attend this network meeting at the OSM.
For more information about the PAGES 2k project and Phase 3, please refer to the recent circulars at the bottom of this page on the PAGES 2k website.