The local organizing committee is excited to welcome you to Montréal on 27 June - 1 July, 2022.
AmeriDendro 2022 (fourth edition) brings together all members of the tree ring community from the Americas and abroad, and proposes a stimulating set of talks, and activities relating to tree ring science. Yes, in person ! Just like in the good old days!
* The deadline to submit an abstract to AmeriDendro 2022 has been extended! The new deadline is 21 January 2022 Please visit the conference’s webpage to submit an abstract: https://sites.grenadine.uqam.ca/sites/geotop/en/ameridendro2022/home *
This fourth edition includes :
- Exciting workshops for both graduate students and senior scientists working with tree rings.
- A general session (talks and posters) that covers new developments in all fields and applications of tree-ring research.
- A list of symposia that adress timely research opportunities for the tree-ring research community.
- An optional, pre-conference summer school (NADEF) where renown tree-ringers provide hands on training on the use and applications of tree rings.
- A non-optional, on-site, International Jazz Festival to enjoy' MTL's lively and FREE cultural scene!
Here is what the local organizing committee anticipates for registration fees for AmeriDendro 2022. Prices may change slightly. Registration will start in winter 2022!!
|TRS member (CAD$ + tx)||Non-TRS member (CAD$ + tx)|
Early bird registration: open from Late January to Late February
Local organizing committee
Étienne Boucher, Université du Québec à Montréal
Sandrine Solignac, Université du Québec à Montréal
Luc Lauzon, Université du Québec à Montréal
Fabio Gennaretti, Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue
Trevor Porter, University of Toronto – Mississauga
Rocío Urrutia, Universidad Austral de Chile, Chile
Ignacio Mundo, Universidad Nacional de Cuyo at Mendoza, Argentina
Meagan Rochner, University of Louisville, USA
Jim Speer, Indiana State University, USA
Valerie Trouet, University of Arizona, USA
Colin Larocque, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Jill Harvey, Canadian Forest Service, Canada
Kelsey Copes-Gerbitz, University of British Columbia, Canada
Lori Daniels, University of British Columbia, Canada
Fabio Gennaretti, Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Canada
Étienne Boucher, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
Sepideh Namvar, Department of Biology, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
Trevor Porter, University of Toronto – Mississauga, Canada
For more information, visit the website here: https://sites.grenadine.uqam.ca/sites/geotop/en/ameridendro2022/home
If there are questions, please contact the organizing committee at email@example.com