We take integrity and security of your data very seriously. Therefore, we require your renewed data protection consent.
With your consent, we are able to:
• Speed up the registration process;
• Speed up processing of applications sent via webform (e.g. “applications for financial support for workshops”);
• Update your details faster;
• Protect your data from being shared without your explicit consent;
• Offer you the option to hide/delete your data at any time.
If you do not consent, you will no longer:
• Receive newsletters;
• Receive news via email, for example when the magazine is published and available to read online;
• Receive other notifications which PAGES sends out from time to time.
In addition, without your consent, your account will be hidden and, after 30 days from receipt of this email, deleted. This means that you will no longer be able to take advantage of any of the services provided by the PAGES IPO (pastgloblachanges.org, nextcloud.pastgloblachanges.org, passbolt.pastgloblachanges.org).
An email has been sent to all database subscribers with the request to reply to the email with either AGREE (to consent) or DISAGREE (if you would prefer for us to delete your data).
If you do not reply to the email, your data will be hidden and subsequently removed automatically after 30 days.
If you did not receive the email but would like to consent, please contact the IPO so that the email can be (re)sent to you: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this process, or would like further details, you are welcome to contact us.
PAGES International Project Office